ONE MILLION MOMS and Fox's LUCIFER

Movies that suck. Music that rocks. Books and Games, it's all right here.

Moderator: MGM

Stocky Boy

ONE MILLION MOMS and Fox's LUCIFER

Post by Stocky Boy »

I remember thinking that the show's trailer has me expecting another run of the mill cop procedural with a new main character twist. Should be interesting, but we've mostly seen it all before. It will probably take even less from the source material than IZombie.

I now really want to watch the show and support it with all my heart even if I end up thinking it's boring or shit.

Why?

http://www.comicbookresources.com/artic ... n-petition

jedispyder

Post by jedispyder »

I feel the same thing. After reading the premise, I lost most interest since it had nothing to do with Carey's Lucifer. Yet now the 1MM are pissed at it? Gotta support the shit out of this show.

Stocky Boy

Post by Stocky Boy »

It makes me wonder though if someone in Fox's marketing department didn't anonymously email as many organisations like One Million Moms hoping atleast one of them would take the bait, so they get a newsworthy mention.

jedispyder

Post by jedispyder »

It wouldn't surprise me. I fully expect that the Supergirl leak was instead a "let's release this early to get up hype and find out what needs to be changed." They did that with Constantine's first episode. They'll never admit to leaking it purpose, but you know they did. When they chose not to leak, they instead choose to go the controversy route like here.