Supergirl / Legends of Tomorrow

Movies that suck. Music that rocks. Books and Games, it's all right here.

Moderator: MGM

MGM

Supergirl / Legends of Tomorrow

Post by MGM »

I know there's a trailer for Supergirl, I'll grab it later.

But who's waiting for these shows? I honestly can't find any enthusiasm for it. It feels like every comic gets a movie or a tv show these days. I know, age of the geek and all that, but they're overdoing it.

XIII

Post by XIII »

Caught the trailer of Supergirl. It's ok. Looks like they are going for lighter tone than Arrow (which I'm catching up on).
Not sure if I'll watch it but if I do, it'll be at the bottom of the queue. Need to finish Arrow/Flash, then Daredevil then Agents of SHIELD/Agent Carter.

Mr Wallstreet

Post by Mr Wallstreet »

^Thats pretty much my tv line up except I finished DD.

I'm excited for Legends of Tomorrow and SG. Hey both look fun.

MGM

Post by MGM »

I must say the Supergirl trailer looked better than expected, a bit more tone of The Flash than Arrow. SFX looked like crap, though.

And the Legends trailer was okay. Since I'm not up to speed on Arrow and The Flash, it also was a hige spoiler.

Stocky Boy

Post by Stocky Boy »

Supergirl trailer really did look good. It's like The Flash has fortunately set an upbeat precedence that seems to be pushing DC back from going for dark and gritty turned up to 11.

Here's hoping it doesn't follow the police procedural template. :D Fortunately it looks like it won't.

jedispyder

Post by jedispyder »

Supergirl looks fun but it won't be on Hulu so I'll likely forget to watch it and thus wait for it on DVD.

Legends of Tomorrow looks pretty amazing, I'm excited to see how much time travel goes on and if we meet either Booster Gold or Waverider at some point.