Galavant

Movies that suck. Music that rocks. Books and Games, it's all right here.

Moderator: MGM

MGM

Galavant

Post by MGM »

Is anyone watching this? It's hilarious.

It's a fairytale, a medieval story about a hero who's going to win his girl back (who's married to the king). It's also a musical.

I am aware that nothing above invites you to watch it. But it's truly hilarious. It doesn't take itself too seriously and some of the humer is quite... adult. Also, it has Vinnie Jones. Singing and dancing. Vinnie Jones is singing and dancing. And it has John Stamos (guest starring) in what is presumably the funniest scene he ever wil be in and at the same time the funniest joust-scene of all time (yes, it by far beats the 'We will rock you' from Heath Ledger's movie).

I implore and urge you to watch this.

Tragic Angelus

Post by Tragic Angelus »

I watched the first episode out of curiosity, and while it was funny and enjoyable, it wasn't enough to hook me in to watch the rest of the series. I did enjoy the jousting/Stamos scene but not as much as others apparently. Let me know how it ends and maybe I'll give it another shot.

XIII

Post by XIII »

I like it when you implore me. Please do it again.

MGM

Post by MGM »

I implore you to watch Vinnie Jones sing and dance.

jedispyder

Post by jedispyder »

I hadn't really heard much about it until this post. I saw an ad in a magazine but that's it. Just looked into it and it sounds pretty good. Also has Timothy Omundson and since I just watched him in Psych I wouldn't mind seeing him in an odd role like this. I'll check it out once all 8 episodes of the first season have aired and watch it straight though (like I'm doing with Agent Carter).