The Walking Dead

Movies that suck. Music that rocks. Books and Games, it's all right here.

Moderator: MGM

MGM

The Walking Dead

Post by MGM »

Season 5 started and now we know why the season 4 finale was so uninteresting: they saved it all for this season opening. Apart from the fact it was awesome, I worry the season has already peaked.

I wonder how they'll run into the missing kid, though. That could be interesting. And was the bad guy from Terminus the last comic big bad (forgot his name, something with an N, I think. Dude with a bat.)?

Stocky Boy

Post by Stocky Boy »

Neggan. Could be. Although, if it is, it's quite the reinvention of him, since from what I've currently read Neggan was a psycho, but he truly thought his methods were how he could keep a bunch of people alive. Rape didn't seem to be his MO, even if 'offering' privileges isn't exactly a respectable way of getting it either.

Yeah, pretty good opening, which had moments that served as a wrap up for season 4.

What was the name of the guy at the very end. We've seen him before, I just can't remember if he's supposed to be a character from the book or not... you know, the very end - post credits?

MGM

Post by MGM »

He's the priest, probably? They met him after the prison, so it fits in the comic timeline.

Negan, yes. I was thinking Nergal, but that's a whole different book. :D
It'd be quite a reinvention, but somehow he did seem to give off that vibe. On the other hand, the Terminus people defeated him and his band, so probably not. It'd not really be a big threat if he'd already be beaten by a community that's wasted in one episode by the group.