Eve Online

Movies that suck. Music that rocks. Books and Games, it's all right here.

Moderator: MGM

Junkogen

Eve Online

Post by Junkogen »

Does anyone here play this game? I just started playing and it seems like a couple groups were formed from forums like this one. I'm wondering if anyone here from the old gang plays or is interested in playing?

I know, long time no see. Try to contain yourselves.

:D

XIII

Post by XIII »

WHAT.THE.FUCK?
First ShadowMan, now Junkogen. Who's next?

XIII

Post by XIII »

Also, I have no clue what Eve Online is but seeing your name on a thread gave me an erection.

jedispyder

Post by jedispyder »

Never heard of it before, what's it about?

Junkogen

Post by Junkogen »

XIII wrote:Also, I have no clue what Eve Online is but seeing your name on a thread gave me an erection.
Down, boy! :bananadance:

Thanks. Yes, it has been awhile. Like I said previously, I started playing this game and there were groups on there that had formed from forums and it reminded me of the Basement. So I thought I'd pop back in and post something.

http://www.eveonline.com/

That's the game I'm talking about. It's a sci-fi space MMORPG. I just started so I don't know too much about it. Although, it's suppose to be the best PvP MMORPG out there. It's different from WoW in that it's a "sandbox" RPG. So the players largely determine the game play and pretty much anything goes. Check it out. See what you think.

I had never heard of it until I was looking for a game that wasn't WoW and offered something different.

Also, after you play Eve for a little bit, you can buy game time with in-game currency. So it becomes free-to-play.

Tragic Angelus

Post by Tragic Angelus »

jedispyder wrote:Never heard of it before, what's it about?
Erections are what happens when Junkogen makes you feel that special happy deep inside.

Junkogen

Post by Junkogen »

Tragic Angelus wrote:Erections are what happens when Junkogen makes you feel that special happy deep inside.
:smilielol5:

I do get in there pretty deep.

Mr Wallstreet

Post by Mr Wallstreet »

Not big into MMORPG

Not surprised Junk is trolling for other MMORPG since his love affair with WoW ended

Don't have the time to play any game longer than 4 hours (no slight against those who do)

Exceptionally happy to see Junkogen back and will be sending him provocative photos very soon

wolf_2099

Post by wolf_2099 »

CC me in those please!
"French is like anal, exotic but oh so unnecessary."