XBOX 360

Movies that suck. Music that rocks. Books and Games, it's all right here.

Moderator: MGM

Mr Wallstreet

XBOX 360

Post by Mr Wallstreet »

I brought one mere days before the NYCC and I'm only just now setting it up. Should be fun...Hopefully:(:(

Fasheem

Post by Fasheem »

Why the sad face? They're cool.
ⓒ had to change it cause the caps were driving me nuts but still don't post any of this on Facebook 'kay

Mr Wallstreet

Post by Mr Wallstreet »

I know, I just hope I have time enough to play it. If not, I'll have wasted a ton of money for nothing.

William McDert

Post by William McDert »

I'll take it.

Do you plan on getting X-Box live? We have two 360s in the house. One is the neighor girls, I conned it from them and don't plan on giving it back any time soon. The other belongs to my newer roomate Justic and he has xbox live so life is good. Though my gaming time is down considerbly since, well, since ever. Oh my god I'm getting old or something what the fucks.

Mr Wallstreet

Post by Mr Wallstreet »

Sure you can have it. The going price is $500 :D

I've got XBOX Live as well. I'm annoyed that I have to pay for Live where as my PS3 offers online gameplay for free. Admittedly, the XBOX Live version is loads better. The only game I play Live for is HALO 3. And that I don't play too often. It's usually my younger brother or older brother who are on at odd times of the night. In any case, toss me a message if you see me on. My handle on Live is: DR WALLSTREET

William McDert

Post by William McDert »

Nice. Yeah, the online service for the 360 is so much better than PS3's. It's nice to have free but the difference even within single games is huge. I find that competition on PS3 is sorely lacking as well. Odd.

But just for a for instance... In Call of Duty 4 for PS3, if a host leaves then the game ends and the entire group of people are shot bakc into the menu. On the 360 version, players are sent back to the lobby and a new host is picked. Little things like that make a HUUUUGE difference to me.

IrishCream

Post by IrishCream »

I seriously need a partner to beat Gears of War 2 with
YA BETTA ASK SOMEBODDDAAAAAYYYYYYYY!

Mr Wallstreet

Post by Mr Wallstreet »

I'm playing Gears of War 1 right now.

Marcus Fenix is totally badass but my partner, Dom, is a hapless twit. During sneaking missions he keeps walking up to :censored: Berserkers and getting his ass killed. Hammer of Dawn kicks so much ass though. There's something indescribably awesome about using a satellite to kill the shit out of your enemy.

Baird and Cole are hilarious. The dialogue they have over the Comm unit has me in stitches.

William McDert

Post by William McDert »

Yeah Cole is my favorite black videogame character.

Brian, wanna team up online and beat it?

Mr Wallstreet

Post by Mr Wallstreet »

Who is your favorite Ecuadorian video game character?

William McDert

Post by William McDert »

If they have a team in the Fifa games, I choose the entire team.

Shermy

Post by Shermy »

William McDert wrote:Nice. Yeah, the online service for the 360 is so much better than PS3's. It's nice to have free but the difference even within single games is huge. I find that competition on PS3 is sorely lacking as well. Odd.

But just for a for instance... In Call of Duty 4 for PS3, if a host leaves then the game ends and the entire group of people are shot back into the menu. On the 360 version, players are sent back to the lobby and a new host is picked. Little things like that make a HUUUUGE difference to me.

Agreed, the only reason I play my 360 so much is purely because of XBLive.

Mr Wallstreet

Post by Mr Wallstreet »

William McDert wrote:If they have a team in the Fifa games, I choose the entire team.
That's cheating, you buttcheek!

StoneTable

Post by StoneTable »

My gamertag is (surprise) StoneTable, if anyone care's to add me. I'm mostly playing WWE Smackdown vs. Raw when I have some free time, though.
“The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite insane.â€￾ - Nikola Tesla

:toetap: You're a real asshole when you're drunk, Superman.

William McDert

Post by William McDert »

Nice, I'll def. add ya Stoney.

For the record, I really only play Call of Duty 4 on there.