Father at 13. Or is he?

The infinite quest for knowledge and wisdom. Come on in and debate.

Moderator: Junkogen

wolf_2099

Father at 13. Or is he?

Post by wolf_2099 »

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/ne ... 233878.ece

Not only does the kid get to be a father at 13, he gets to have a cheating whore of a girlfriend.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/ ... t-his.html

Discuss.

Does anyone know if Child Protective Services or the Brit equivalent would ever step in a situation like this?
I mean, how do a 13 year and a 15 year old (who is apparently a slut) make for suitable parents?
Unless the parents step in and take guardianship of the kid, how can they in good conscience let them raise the kids, especially since they obviously have no idea what is required of them.
"French is like anal, exotic but oh so unnecessary."

The French Biscuit

Post by The French Biscuit »

The only question that popped into my head, and the one I want answered the most is;

Where are these kid's(i.e. the 13 year old and his apparently slutty girlfriend) parents?! :mad:

They have obviously failed miserably at their jobs and should be reprimanded. :mad:

I also think that Child Services should step in. These two are not fit parents based on what I have read.
:mad:
Biscuit AWAY!

Your awesomeness is akin to bottling a hurricane. It cannot be done - Mr. Wallstreet

Stocky Boy

Post by Stocky Boy »

I think the Dr. Abortion should have stepped in!

This has been all over the newspapers in England.

I think I would be all for a minimum age for pregnancy and a suitability and financial security screening. I know it's harsh, but maybe fewer stupid kids will be less of a hindrance to society and the size of my pension payout this way?

wolf_2099

Post by wolf_2099 »

I want to know how that kid was even spewing man juice.

I mean, look at him.

jedispyder

Post by jedispyder »

....wtf? I like how all these kids are coming forward and saying they slept with her now. Not while she was pregnant, but after she already gave birth. "Oh yeah, I slept with her 9 months ago. Shit...maybe I shouldn't've said that..."

wolf_2099

Post by wolf_2099 »

jedispyder wrote:....wtf? I like how all these kids are coming forward and saying they slept with her now. Not while she was pregnant, but after she already gave birth. "Oh yeah, I slept with her 9 months ago. Shit...maybe I shouldn't've said that..."
They want to be famous.

Tragic Angelus

Post by Tragic Angelus »

He really does look like he's 7 years old...

Honestly, while I'm glad they had the child, I think giving it up for adoption would be the best and safest thing to do. Neither one of them can raise the child, and it'll end up falling to the grandparents to look after it the best.. and the girl's family doesn't seem to be in a position to do so very well, though I suppose they could. Still, I just hope the kid is well taken care of by someone who really does have a better chance of knowing what to do and taking care of it.

Junkogen

Post by Junkogen »

Wow....what a tragedy.:(

And obviously that child cannot raise a child. I suppose custody of that child's child should go to the grandparents. They have custody of the child, so I assume they should get custody of their child's child. As to which set of grandparents should have primary custody, that should probably turn into a legal issue.

Here's to hoping that kid turns out alright.

And yeah, what Stocky said. I seriously hope discussions about abortion and adoption were had.

wolf_2099

Post by wolf_2099 »

Junkogen wrote:Wow....what a tragedy.:(

And obviously that child cannot raise a child. I suppose custody of that child's child should go to the grandparents. They have custody of the child, so I assume they should get custody of their child's child. As to which set of grandparents should have primary custody, that should probably turn into a legal issue.

Here's to hoping that kid turns out alright.

And yeah, what Stocky said. I seriously hope discussions about abortion and adoption were had.
You mean the parents who let this happen in the first place? This kid has no chance in the world.

apparently this kid isn't even the youngest father in that area, a 12 year old is known to be a father.

Junkogen

Post by Junkogen »

wolf_2099 wrote:You mean the parents who let this happen in the first place? This kid has no chance in the world.

apparently this kid isn't even the youngest father in that area, a 12 year old is known to be a father.
Well, I don't know about you, but my parents didn't have full control over my actions. I'm not excusing the parents, but I also don't presume to know anything about them. It's a reflex to blame the parents, but there are some times that it's not their fault. For example, from what I understand and from what you've just mentioned, preteen fucking seems to be pretty commonplace in that neck of the woods. We all acted surprised at seeing that that boy was the father. So is it that much of a stretch to think that the parents didn't suspect that their little cherub would be banging out box?

But in terms of legality over the grandchild, it becomes a very slippery slope when you start taking kids away from parents. Where do you draw the line then on parents' rights?

wolf_2099

Post by wolf_2099 »

It also seems that if these kids dropped out of school to raise the kid, the grandparents would be set on by social services. This whole thing is a clusterfuck.

You should know enough of what your kids are doing to know if your twelve year old is doing something out of the ordinary with a fifteen year old. It isn't like the kid was a sneaky sixteen year old. He was twelve.

Junkogen

Post by Junkogen »

wolf_2099 wrote:It also seems that if these kids dropped out of school to raise the kid, the grandparents would be set on by social services. This whole thing is a clusterfuck.
That's why I would think that legally custody would temporarily go to the grandparents until the parents were legal adults at which time custody would be transferred to them.

I agree. This is a mess. They should've given the child up for adoption or had an abortion to prevent any of this. But maybe this child's hardship will translate into it achieving great things as Shadowman's video about Barack stipulated. :rolleyes:
You should know enough of what your kids are doing to know if your twelve year old is doing something out of the ordinary with a fifteen year old. It isn't like the kid was a sneaky sixteen year old. He was twelve.
Yeah, but the girl was fifteen and, if we assume what others are saying is true, she knew exactly what she was doing. I suspect she may have been sexually abused.

wolf_2099

Post by wolf_2099 »

Suspect? I would say it was quite likely. I imagine you need to be somewhat "broked" to have this kind of sexual delinquency at such a young age.

I do agree the girl could have gotten away with it. I was speaking of the 12 year old boy, where was his parents?
Hell, at twelve I don't even think my balls had dropped, holy shit.

Junkogen

Post by Junkogen »

wolf_2099 wrote:Suspect? I would say it was quite likely. I imagine you need to be somewhat "broked" to have this kind of sexual delinquency at such a young age.
Yeah, I was being a bit reserved. I would bet that she's a sexual-abuse victim.
I do agree the girl could have gotten away with it. I was speaking of the 12 year old boy, where was his parents?
Hell, at twelve I don't even think my balls had dropped, holy shit.
Yeah, but even at 12 my parents didn't know exactly what I was doing all the time. If I had had the mind and opportunity, I might have fucked some girl at 12 and my parents wouldn't have known or suspected anything. There was obviously a mastermind and it's probably related to child sexual abuse. The evidence points to the girl, but I suppose the boy could've taken advantage of her, too.

And, yeah, it's completely fucked.

wolf_2099

Post by wolf_2099 »

I didn't even think about sex at 12. This is part of it that I am having trouble wrapping my head around.

Junkogen

Post by Junkogen »

wolf_2099 wrote:I didn't even think about sex at 12. This is part of it that I am having trouble wrapping my head around.
Yeah, I know. That's why I'm positing sexual abuse, which I hope the authorities there thoroughly investigate.

wolf_2099

Post by wolf_2099 »

I want to find out if this little kid is the father or not. Looking at him I can't see how he would not be shooting blanks.

Junkogen

Post by Junkogen »

Must be something in the water.

Tragic Angelus

Post by Tragic Angelus »

It might seem physically like he isn't able to have a child, but the thing is boys never look like they can sexually reproduce when they can, whereas it's the opposite of girls. They may physically look ready, but they generally aren't. Being that he was 12/13 years old, he may very well have been ready to produce a child, just not actually look like he could.

But with him, because he looks so much younger than he actually is, that's why it's much harder to believe.

Junkogen

Post by Junkogen »

Tragic Angelus wrote:It might seem physically like he isn't able to have a child, but the thing is boys never look like they can sexually reproduce when they can, whereas it's the opposite of girls. They may physically look ready, but they generally aren't. Being that he was 12/13 years old, he may very well have been ready to produce a child, just not actually look like he could.

But with him, because he looks so much younger than he actually is, that's why it's much harder to believe.
Well, he's about your age, right, so I guess you would be the expert.

Are a lot of your classmates having sex at your age?

:D