Indefinite detention

The infinite quest for knowledge and wisdom. Come on in and debate.

Moderator: Junkogen

ShadowMan

Indefinite detention

Post by ShadowMan »

<object width="445" height="364"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube-nocookie.com/v/1uuWV ... ram><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube-nocookie.com/v/1uuWV ... 0&border=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="445" height="364"></embed></object>

After you have seen this, you should google "FEMA camps".

Fasheem

Post by Fasheem »

For fucks sakes knock it off with the empty links and give us an opinion or reason for watching it.
ⓒ had to change it cause the caps were driving me nuts but still don't post any of this on Facebook 'kay

wolf_2099

Post by wolf_2099 »

Dude, FEMA camps sound awesome.
"French is like anal, exotic but oh so unnecessary."

ShadowMan

Post by ShadowMan »

Fasheem wrote:For fucks sakes knock it off with the empty links and give us an opinion or reason for watching it.
There is no need to be hostile. The video is critiquing Obama's proposal for a "prolonged detention", which is really an "indefinite detention" without trial. The description of the video is the title of this thread. I admit, I could have been more descriptive within this thread.

The FEMA camps being built all around the U.S. may very well be used as part of this prolonged detention plan.
wolf_2099 wrote:Dude, FEMA camps sound awesome.
They do sound better than "concentration camps".

wolf_2099

Post by wolf_2099 »

ShadowMan wrote:

They do sound better than "concentration camps".
Isn't that where they put those ADHD kids?

Fasheem

Post by Fasheem »

I googled it and the only link on the first page that doesn't have a goofy url is Popular Mechanics, and it says the whole thing is a hoax.
ⓒ had to change it cause the caps were driving me nuts but still don't post any of this on Facebook 'kay

wolf_2099

Post by wolf_2099 »

Fasheem wrote:I googled it and the only link on the first page that doesn't have a goofy url is Popular Mechanics, and it says the whole thing is a hoax.
I always thought ADHD was a hoax.

ShadowMan

Post by ShadowMan »

MGM

Post by MGM »

Where can I get me my yellow star?