Ty's Mood Monitor

Post your bio, personal stories, etc. right here!

Moderators: Mr Wallstreet, XIII

Tyran-ne

Post by Tyran-ne »

ChimeraCreative wrote: And on a different note (sowwy) do you need anymore art supplies from Dick Blick's? We got a coupon in the mail and we're just looking for a reason to use it. ^_^
I check-adid the website and there are some rockin' lettering and tone programs! :coolgleam:
I just can't find any reviews ensuring these programs are as nice as they look...

The French Biscuit

Post by The French Biscuit »

Tyran-ne wrote:Ha ha! You'll never guess!

It isn't a violent character, but it is one that'll let me be as hyper and weird in public as I want!
AND the costume is super simple! :D
I need another hint! :banghead:
Biscuit AWAY!

Your awesomeness is akin to bottling a hurricane. It cannot be done - Mr. Wallstreet

Tyran-ne

Post by Tyran-ne »

The character is a girl with shorts...

Captain Jack

Post by Captain Jack »

Tyran-ne wrote:The character is a girl with shorts...

Did I guess it? What do I win?

Tyran-ne

Post by Tyran-ne »

You didn't, but good guess! :cheesy:

Tyran-ne

Post by Tyran-ne »

'nother hint? 'kay!
Green hair.

Tyran-ne

Post by Tyran-ne »

I only slept fer like, 10 minutes last night. What the heck? :icon_bs:

I was comfy...I wasn't too hot, I wasn't too cold...I wasn't as stressed as previous nights.
What the heck?

I did have another zombie dream in that 10 minute sleepfest...it wuz a normal dream and then a zombie just appeared and started chasing me around the room! :eek:

I knew it was a dream but I couldn't will the zombie away or even get it to stop chasing me...for as long as I can remember zombies, vampires, and all other undead have been immune to any dream abilities I try tah use...so I was panicy, but not surprised.
At some point I made a decision though. I stopped and watched this thing's unusually fast approach and had a realization.
I had to punch it in the head.
I had to stop running and punch it in the head.

You should have seen the shock and horror on this thing's face when it saw me RUN at it, fist raised.
I punched as hard as I could...and the damn ninja zombie ducked and I crushed my fist on the wall behind it!:irate:
I promptly woke up after that and couldn't get back to sleep...Damn zombies!!!!:badmood:

Stocky Boy

Post by Stocky Boy »

Ever had an odd scary dream where you've woken up in sweats scarred of something but aren't quite sure why?

I got this when dreaming about a family living in my garage and then an explosion went off and blew them away, but I felt quite detached to the situation, even though I was checking the health of the woman who ended up on the road in front of the house.

I woke up and then had a quite irrational fear of the garage. :(

The French Biscuit

Tyran-ne wrote:'nother hint? 'kay!
Green hair.
Oh, I think I've got it.

Am I right?
Biscuit AWAY!

Your awesomeness is akin to bottling a hurricane. It cannot be done - Mr. Wallstreet

Tyran-ne

Post by Tyran-ne »

The French Biscuit wrote:Oh, I think I've got it.

Am I right?

DINGDINGDING!
Correct! :e2cheer::clap::e2cheer:

I'll be goin' as Yotsuba from Yotsuba&!

Morgan may go as the dad...which means we can hold hands and I kin jump on his back and it will still be in character. :e2woo:

They are super-easy costumes and not much acting on my part...
Example...I do this to him all the time:

Tyran-ne

Post by Tyran-ne »

My brother may go as Cardbo!

The French Biscuit

:hooray:

*does shiggy-dance of victory*

:chewie:

That'll be so cute! You will of course take pictures and then post them, yes? Yes?! :evilgrin:
Biscuit AWAY!

Tyran-ne

Post by Tyran-ne »

If we can ACTUALLY get m' bud Josh to go, we can have Cardbo and the following trio:

The French Biscuit

Deadly! :D
Biscuit AWAY!

Tyran-ne

Post by Tyran-ne »

The French Biscuit wrote::hooray:

*does shiggy-dance of victory*

:chewie:

That'll be so cute! You will of course take pictures and then post them, yes? Yes?! :evilgrin:
....mebbe...:shifty:

Tyran-ne

Post by Tyran-ne »

Stocky Boy wrote:Ever had an odd scary dream where you've woken up in sweats scarred of something but aren't quite sure why?

I got this when dreaming about a family living in my garage and then an explosion went off and blew them away, but I felt quite detached to the situation, even though I was checking the health of the woman who ended up on the road in front of the house.

I woke up and then had a quite irrational fear of the garage. :(
Strange huh? It is a very uneasy feeling being shocked awake by your own brain. >_<

Stocky Boy

Post by Stocky Boy »

Ever had any lucid dreams?

This, apparantly caused by poor sleeping, is when you wake up inside your head, but not in the rest of your body. i.e. your mind is awake, but your body is paralysed. Typical things to experience are; panic, fear of someone approaching and quickened breathing.

Scares the shit out of me when it happens! :(

Worse is when I wake up and then fall back to sleep and back into another round of lucid dreaming! When this happens, I sit up for a couple of seconds before lying back down.

ChimeraCreative

Post by ChimeraCreative »

Tyran-ne wrote:If we can ACTUALLY get m' bud Josh to go, we can have Cardbo and the following trio:
I'm not related, I swear. :e2paperbag:
Image I think my siggy is haunted. Image

Tyran-ne

Post by Tyran-ne »

Yooooou're jealous. :p

Tyran-ne

Post by Tyran-ne »

Stocky Boy wrote:Ever had any lucid dreams?

This, apparantly caused by poor sleeping, is when you wake up inside your head, but not in the rest of your body. i.e. your mind is awake, but your body is paralysed. Typical things to experience are; panic, fear of someone approaching and quickened breathing.

Scares the shit out of me when it happens! :(

Worse is when I wake up and then fall back to sleep and back into another round of lucid dreaming! When this happens, I sit up for a couple of seconds before lying back down.
Yeah.
*shudder*
I typically DON'T get back to sleep after that. It's better to sit around playin' the DS fer an hour-or-so to distract yer brain.