The Life of Shlomo

Post your bio, personal stories, etc. right here!

Moderators: Mr Wallstreet, XIII

William McDert

The Life of Shlomo

Post by William McDert »

Fuck, I need to start a diar... journal of sorts to chronicle my fucking insanity. I've been sick since last weekend through my own fault. I'm 25 but I still party on weekends, despite the fact that I actually work on weekends.

School situation - I have alot of absences based on the fact that it is cold in the morning and riding a scooter for 10 minutes is fucking terrible. My roomates often wake me up which I deal with but it's really annoying. Anyway, if you get 8 absences in a class you get dropped and since I missed 2 in each of my classes this week due to me being sick as fuck I'm not sure what my status is.

Female situation - Tierra and I are on good friendly speaking terms but I have no feelings for her whatsoever, not even as a friend. I think I just liked having monkey sex with her. Hm. Yes we were open and yes I was the most honest with her than I've been with alot of people, BUUUUUUUUT.... I just didn't feel what you are "supposed to feel." I'm starting to think that I'll never meet the right girl. And not because I'm getting "older" but because I just don't think I'll meet anybody that I am totally into. Sad sad sad.

Michelle - Michelle is the girl I strangled (she asked me to) and fought (again, she asked) and I know we would never be right for each other but I'm pretty gaga over her physically. Her 'pain is pleasure" approach to life is retarded but otherwise she is a sweet gal.

Erica - An 18 year old floozy that I had sex with two weeks ago in a moment of drunken weakness.

These three girls are coming to the party I'm going to tonight. I'm really hoping to meet somebody NEW though, I'm bored of the same vaginas.

HMMMM.

I might go work at a company called 2-Wire. Well, I'm going to apply on Monday and see if it leads to TRIUMPH. I'm still working as a grocery guy at a supermarket and although it's an awesome job since it's close to home (2 blocks away!) and I steal food from it alllll the time, it obviously pays shit and I'm too smart for that crap. But I'm also amazingly lazy so I need to kickstart a new me, yet again!

I often find myself falling into the same old habits and even though I SEE this, I still do it. I know I have a good time no matter what I do, and people might be jealous of my material worth (parties, girls, etc) I still feel like I'm on the lower end of humanity in terms of what I COULD do. I don't even know if I want to be a game designer anymore but I'm pretty much stuck with it.

Well that was slightly depressing.

I should clean my room in preparation for buttsex tonight. Sooner or later this will become a "Today I..." sort of thread because I've always thought i should have one.

Cheerio pip pip!

Tragic Angelus

Post by Tragic Angelus »

I think that's the longest post I've ever seen by you that did not invovle it ending with 'and then she gave me head'...

It was enjoyable. Sorry about falling into the habits that you recognize. It seems to be that's the worst, when you actually realize what you're doing but can't seem to find your own way out of doing it because you're comfortable there.. But I'm sure you're not exactly on the lower end of humanity. Most likely, you're just in some kind of a personal rut, and I think you can make it out of it.

William McDert

Post by William McDert »

Oh for sure, I'll be okay :)

ChimeraCreative

Post by ChimeraCreative »

Maybe it's time to move outta Arizona and try something completely new to you. You'll make friends and get chicks wherever you go but a change of scenery might spark some personal growth.

Fasheem

Post by Fasheem »

ChimeraCreative wrote:Maybe it's time to move outta Arizona and try something completely new to you. You'll make friends and get chicks wherever you go but a change of scenery might spark some personal growth.
If it's too cold in Arizona to get your butt out of bed and into class in the morning, I just don't know.
I'm starting to think that I'll never meet the right girl. And not because I'm getting "older" but because I just don't think I'll meet anybody that I am totally into. Sad sad sad.
You're not going to meet the right girl at college parties, I'll tell you that much.
ⓒ had to change it cause the caps were driving me nuts but still don't post any of this on Facebook 'kay

IrishCream

Post by IrishCream »

Don't listen to them, brosef! Fuck as many soulless succubi as you can and never do anything with your life!

<---Bad influence
YA BETTA ASK SOMEBODDDAAAAAYYYYYYYY!

William McDert

Post by William McDert »

Fasheem wrote:If it's too cold in Arizona to get your butt out of bed and into class in the morning, I just don't know.

You're not going to meet the right girl at college parties, I'll tell you that much.
It's actually quite cold here at night thank you very much. Plus it's because I have a scooter, not a car. If I had a car I'd be okay but I guess I never really thought about it before hand!

And I know about the party, female thing. I'm not looking for a soulmate tonight though, just a new body to hump.

And I know you secretly want me by the way

Fasheem

Post by Fasheem »

Secretly?
ⓒ had to change it cause the caps were driving me nuts but still don't post any of this on Facebook 'kay

William McDert

Post by William McDert »

ChimeraCreative wrote:Maybe it's time to move outta Arizona and try something completely new to you. You'll make friends and get chicks wherever you go but a change of scenery might spark some personal growth.
Without a doubt! The problem is I my co-signer on the 60k loan for school was my Dad and I can't leave school and drop all that debt in his lap. A couple of buddies of mine are hiking up to commune in California right now, and if I didn't have that burden of mine, I'd be there with them this instant.

I mean shit, I'm going to school to make bullshit games for people to play so they can forget about their bullshit lives. I know I want to tell stories and stuff, but I also know that in the end it's just fueling the materialistic movement of us humans. I'd much rather be hiking in nature and just meeting people and learning about whatever there is to hear about. I know that seems hippy dippy but fuck it :)

Junkogen

Post by Junkogen »

William McDert wrote:
I mean shit, I'm going to school to make bullshit games for people to play so they can forget about their bullshit lives. I know I want to tell stories and stuff, but I also know that in the end it's just fueling the materialistic movement of us humans. I'd much rather be hiking in nature and just meeting people and learning about whatever there is to hear about. I know that seems hippy dippy but fuck it :)
Then why are you in school for computers?:confused: Sounds like a big waste of money (and time) for yourself and your dad. You're not really that interested, so why do it? Get a job in the woods or study a subject that will put you outdoors.

Life solved.:cool:

ChimeraCreative

Post by ChimeraCreative »

William McDert wrote:Without a doubt! The problem is I my co-signer on the 60k loan for school was my Dad and I can't leave school and drop all that debt in his lap. A couple of buddies of mine are hiking up to commune in California right now, and if I didn't have that burden of mine, I'd be there with them this instant.

I'm sure you can find ways to fulfill your story telling and entertainment predilections AND feel good about your contributions to the world at large. You'd probably be a much more insightful, enlightening and respectable writer than a computer game guy. But there's no reason to crap on what you're doing now, it's a stepping stone to where you wanna be. I mean, if you're on the hook to finish school there's no sense in hating it (if you need computer help you can always use Adam). And if you wanna write articles or stories there's no rush because you'll always be that amusing and beloved guy. ^_^

Fasheem

Post by Fasheem »

William McDert wrote: I mean shit, I'm going to school to make bullshit games for people to play so they can forget about their bullshit lives. I know I want to tell stories and stuff, but I also know that in the end it's just fueling the materialistic movement of us humans. I'd much rather be hiking in nature and just meeting people and learning about whatever there is to hear about. I know that seems hippy dippy but fuck it :)
That's what I'm doing, except for the part about hiking. And nature. Just hanging out and fucking around. (Except for the part about fucking.) It rules.

60k? Ooooouch. And still not done. X_X

Junkogen

Post by Junkogen »

Fasheem wrote:That's what I'm doing, except for the part about hiking. And nature. Just hanging out and fucking around. (Except for the part about fucking.) It rules.
Yeah, it rules until you have to repay the student loans. I've got a $24 thousand anchor hanging around my neck and I'm not doing anything related to my major.
:(

William McDert

Post by William McDert »

Why do I stick to the school? I've already done a majority of it and I know that if I get a job in the industry I'll love it.

Fash is the secret out? Yayyyy let's tongue kiss!

Diar... Journal part
Tierra came over last night while I was drunk as fuck from a pretty good house party and we are good at being naked together. It was a good night and no strings attached because we didn't kiss and stayed friendly throughout. Sometimes I love my life. Hmmmmm.

Two friends that work at GoDaddy are going to try and get me a job which makes me VERY excited!

Fasheem

Post by Fasheem »

Junkogen wrote:Yeah, it rules until you have to repay the student loans. I've got a $24 thousand anchor hanging around my neck and I'm not doing anything related to my major.
:(
I repaid my student loans. I wasn't doing nothing related to no major neither. :p (Technically... sort of... the major doesn't matter, just the fact that you graduated with something is sufficient.)

They were a little less than yours. Around $20k. It took me one year past my graduation date to finish. I'm a hardcore loan-paying motherfucker.

William McDert

Post by William McDert »

Jess is so hardcore omg!

Fasheem

Post by Fasheem »

You should see my collection of calculators and pens. :cool:

William McDert

Post by William McDert »

Why have pens when you have calculators?

WHY

William McDert

Post by William McDert »

I'm bored with making 3d models of this godamn tank. ARGH

CountD

Post by CountD »

what you need is a side project.

and maybe some good nug