kinda spooky around here

You know what to do!

Moderator: Sandman

Junkogen

Post by Junkogen »

And might I add that San Diego is warm and sunny all year round, which means we have a bounty of beautiful beach babes with firm yet supple, well-tanned breasts, bouncing gracefully along the shoreline.

wolf_2099

Post by wolf_2099 »

Junkogen wrote:And might I add that San Diego is warm and sunny all year round, which means we have a bounty of beautiful beach babes with firm yet supple, well-tanned breasts, bouncing gracefully along the shoreline.
Arn, Mitch, and I all apparently have girlfriends. Non-inflatable ones, none-the-less!
"French is like anal, exotic but oh so unnecessary."

Tragic Angelus

Post by Tragic Angelus »

Junkogen wrote:I know you're a WASP of the highest wealth and resources Mr. Edbert III. Come to SDCC next year. Join Meek? and I and together we can rule the comic con as surrogate fathers and son.
How I wish. I don't get to do NYCC, and now, the reasoning for that is being pulled out from under me as well. It's sad to say but it seems I'll have to wait until I finally have a job to go to one.

I hate entering adulthood.

Mr Wallstreet

Post by Mr Wallstreet »

Junkogen wrote:What is this "may" shit? I've been taking inventory on all the various cemetery and miscellaneous burial sites since I moved here in anticipation of you coming to SDCC. I've made sure to get clippings of all the obituaries for lovely dead ladies and gentlemen for your fiendish, ravaging pleasure. I even went so far as to attend some of the funerals for certain ones that I thought you'd really get a kick out of to determine the materials used in crafting the coffin and thus gauge an accurate rate of decay. And you're telling me that all my hard work might be awash?

Shame on you!:finger:
The eloquence of your wordplay shines through, even when your angry.

Okay boopsie, heres whats behind the "may come to SDCC" shit. With the housing market dying in the gutter, mortgage rates are as cheap as they'll be (or have been) for a long time, so at the present moment, I am refinancing my home. Refinancing my home will cost me a lot in the short run, but it'll be worth it because it'll permanently knock off a lot of money off my monthly mortgage payments.

Second reason: My younger brother if off to college next year (:e2cry: :e2woo::hooray::gonk::clap::seeya: (lots of emotions at play here) so that means he'll be needing money for books and tuition. Tuition, having gone up drastically since I was a college boy will be another big spending area for me in the upcoming months. Not wanting daddy dearest to pay for it, me and my siblings are trying to split the cost a few ways so its easier on all of us. All these costs added up may not allow for me to spend the amount of money necessary to go to SDCC.

So those are the two big reasons I "may" go to SDCC.

Yea, being an adult blows.

Tragic Angelus

Post by Tragic Angelus »

Holy shit... Do you guys know what that means??

There are more Wallys out there in the world.. SWEET LORD NONE OF US ARE SAFE!!!!

The French Biscuit

Post by The French Biscuit »

Thanks Wolf, Stocky and Arn for the wisdom. :D

And Mich, this only means Biscuit's thinking about it. Nothin's concrete yet.

The NYCC site is superbly laid out, by the by, and tickets are decently priced. Now to budget for plane tickets and accomodation.
Biscuit AWAY!

Your awesomeness is akin to bottling a hurricane. It cannot be done - Mr. Wallstreet

The French Biscuit

Post by The French Biscuit »

Mr Wallstreet wrote: Second reason: My younger brother if off to college next year (:e2cry: :e2woo::hooray::gonk::clap::seeya: (lots of emotions at play here) so that means he'll be needing money for books and tuition. Tuition, having gone up drastically since I was a college boy will be another big spending area for me in the upcoming months. Not wanting daddy dearest to pay for it, me and my siblings are trying to split the cost a few ways so its easier on all of us. All these costs added up may not allow for me to spend the amount of money necessary to go to SDCC.

So those are the two big reasons I "may" go to SDCC.

Yea, being an adult blows.

That's very nice of you and your siblings to help out your youngest. :D Very grown-up of y'all. ;)
Biscuit AWAY!

Your awesomeness is akin to bottling a hurricane. It cannot be done - Mr. Wallstreet

MGM

Post by MGM »

The French Biscuit wrote:And Mich, this only means Biscuit's thinking about it. Nothin's concrete yet.
For this once, I shall quote this very terrible series, and thereby convince you of the seriousness:

Make it so!

:D