See You Soon

You know what to do!

Moderator: Sandman

Tragic Angelus

See You Soon

Post by Tragic Angelus »

So I'm moving the last load of my my stuff into my apartment tonight. However, I can't afford Cable & Internet for almost another month when I get paid, so I most likely won't be around for awhile unless I hack a neighbor or something else. So I wish you all the best for a little while and I'll talk to you all soon!

Here's hoping when next you hear from me, I don't hate the world after taking my first steps into the adult world. Wish me luck!

wolf_2099

Post by wolf_2099 »

Good luck, and don't do anything I would do!
"French is like anal, exotic but oh so unnecessary."

MGM

Post by MGM »

Good luck, and do everything Wulf would do!

wolf_2099

Post by wolf_2099 »

MGM wrote:Good luck, and do everything Wulf would do!

Not unless he wants to be here./

jedispyder

Post by jedispyder »

Good luck! You'll soon experience withdrawal and that'll suck ;)

Sandman

Post by Sandman »

good luck man!
All Will be Well!

Tragic Angelus

Post by Tragic Angelus »

I miss you all so so much. :(

wolf_2099

Post by wolf_2099 »

We miss you too, Edbert.

Tragic Angelus

Post by Tragic Angelus »

My first week working with Students was really good. I'm learning most everything day by day, and the first few weeks are always the craziest. I'm still enjoying it and apparently I haven't screwed up so I'm at least ok at what I do.

What sort of craziness have I missed? It looks like a lot of nothing here on the board but you can never tell

jedispyder

Post by jedispyder »

Welcome back, obviously. So how is the new apartment? And how are the students treating you, no problem with any of them?

And not much craziness here. On my part, I did turn 27 on Thursday and broke down and joined Geek 2 Geek online dating (I guess when you're 27 years old and haven't been kissed it's time to force the situation, huh?).

Mr Wallstreet

Post by Mr Wallstreet »

Welcome back Ed! Nothing life changing here.

Tragic Angelus

Post by Tragic Angelus »

On a side note, I'm staying somewhere else this weekend, which is why I can get online. I still don't have it in my apartment, and won't for another 2 weeks at least.

Mr Wallstreet

Post by Mr Wallstreet »

Heard about what happened in Indiana a few days ago. Hope you and your friends were not harmed

Tragic Angelus

Post by Tragic Angelus »

What all happened? I guess I missed the news. No cable or internet and I'm not too sure. We've had a few storms, and then there was the accident at the State Fair. I didn't know anyone there, but a friend of mine did know a girl who was killed in the accident. It was pretty surprising to hear that happened, but I heard about it a week or so after.

I appreciate your concern though, and hope you and yours are doing well in NYC with the storms coming in.

Mr Wallstreet

Post by Mr Wallstreet »

Yeah, I was referring to the accident at the State Fair with the collapse of the stage. Terrible that your friend's friend died. Hopefully something like this won't happen again.

As hyped as the storm was, I was expecting something rough but luckily it was just a lot of heavy wind and no flooding. Mind you, I was checking my basement every 2 hours. Mostly there were just a lot of broken branches & fallen leaves. However, that's not to say there wasn't any real damage, parts of New Jersey and upstate NY were flooded and have been without power since early morning sunday. Hopefully they'll be back up in no time.

All things considered, I'm glad this Hurricane was more bark than bite.