well shit...

You know what to do!

Moderator: Sandman

Sandman

well shit...

Post by Sandman »

My boss Kitty, is having some problems in her married life because of me! Her husband is now convinced that we are having an affair or something (i do not know I have not talked with her about it just her friend as to what has happened) there is nothing going on beween us at all! Granted we are friends and we talk and sometimes hang out out side of work but there is NOTHING Going on between us! it is a really weird situation.
All Will be Well!

wolf_2099

Post by wolf_2099 »

Well. If you're already getting blamed for it...
"French is like anal, exotic but oh so unnecessary."

MGM

Post by MGM »

... you just might as well take advantage of it.

That sucks. The guy the jealous type or is there some reason for him to act like this?

Mr Wallstreet

Post by Mr Wallstreet »

Her husband sounds like a putz. Hanging out with co-workers outside of work is normal. What are you going to do?

Tragic Angelus

Post by Tragic Angelus »

Sorry to hear that man. I hope things get sorted out alright, and nothing causes you to be losing a friend or worse.

XIII

Post by XIII »

So, any update? How did it all turn out?
My advice would be to turn to a strictly professional relation with your boss so has to step away from any incoming shit that could happen.

Sandman

Post by Sandman »

hey sorry for so long with out an update, yeah everything is fine, it is actually a big joke now at the bakery! she made her husband feel SO bad for not trusting her that he is going to be taking her on a cruse! she said he does whatever she wants at home now and that she actually owe me! lol
All Will be Well!