Tragic Angelus

Post by Tragic Angelus »

Don't forget Teen Titans!

Mr Wallstreet

Post by Mr Wallstreet »

<shudder>

Tragic Angelus

Post by Tragic Angelus »

Well.. I just sat down with my father and basically signed almost all of my insurance and coverage forms. We also figured out what my base pay will most likely be after all taxes and deduction.

I'm somewhat concerned about how I will survive in the near future. Until I at least figure it out and do it a few times, surviving on my base pay will be.. a challenge possibly.

wolf_2099

Post by wolf_2099 »

Teaching children. Got to fucking love it.

My girlfriend has the same problems.
"French is like anal, exotic but oh so unnecessary."

Tragic Angelus

Post by Tragic Angelus »

^ Exactly.

So I got my keys, my security pass code, and my email all today when I dropped off paperwork.

I also saw my classroom for the first time. It was... different. I kept waiting for the real teacher to walk in and tell me not to take something or move stuff around because it feels like the room should be someone's room, not mine. But it was great. I finally toured the school and got more info on what I'll be doing, so now I have tons of 'summer homework' to do just weeks before classes start.

I also found a place to live in. BONUS: 2 bedroom apartment just for me = comic book room/office. GET EXCITED FOR WEEKEND COMIC ORGANIZING!

jedispyder

Post by jedispyder »

Sweet! Welcome to the real world now, hope you survive.