Bleach

Where otaku get their groove on.

Moderators: The French Biscuit, Tyran-ne

Python

Post by Python »

The French Biscuit wrote:You mean the Bounto arc? Yeah, it's a bit of a drag but I think it's fairly short.
I think that's the name (The Bounty). It's where some of them are periodically kidnapped & forced to go through some dumb trial/puzzle/maze, all the while their captors are shapeshifters & teleporters so you can never tell who they are, & can never harm them.

If you think that arc is a drag, you're best to skip the Princess Lourichiyo (sp?) arc that pops up later on. *shudders*
What's so bad about that one?
MGM wrote:One day, I will find you, defeat you, dress you up in capris and then take photos of you. :mad:

The French Biscuit

Post by The French Biscuit »

Python wrote:I think that's the name (The Bounty). It's where some of them are periodically kidnapped & forced to go through some dumb trial/puzzle/maze, all the while their captors are shapeshifters & teleporters so you can never tell who they are, & can never harm them.
Oh, that. That's just the start of the arc, it gets better after that silly little tangent which I think only lasts 5 or 6 episodes before the real bad guys show up.
Python wrote: What's so bad about that one?
It's a drag, cause my fav character is hardly ever in it and it wasn't a very interesting plot. But I'll let you experience it for yourself. :D

P.S. I've skipped ahead in the manga and it's getting really good right now. :D
Biscuit AWAY!

Your awesomeness is akin to bottling a hurricane. It cannot be done - Mr. Wallstreet