Ex Machina vol 10: Term Limits

In the land of giants, these underdogs shine.

Moderator: Mr Wallstreet

Mr Wallstreet

Ex Machina vol 10: Term Limits

Post by Mr Wallstreet »

The ending was great, sad and shocking. It's not often you get all 3 for the price of one.

The showdown between Hundred and Padilla was great. The buildup of sending people off the deep end for the impending invasion added to the overall buildup. Seeing Bradburry get a chance at the limelight gave me a warm fuzzy.

Mitchell losing touch or severing ties with Commissioner Angiotti, Mayor Dave Wylie, Bradburry & Kremlin was sad

And shocking was the word when Mitchell killed Kremlin and Bradburry came out of the closet. Did not see either of those coming.

A complex ending to a good series.

jedispyder

Post by jedispyder »

Yeah, the death of Kremlin was a huge "what the fuck?!?" moment. The whole Bradburry thing just confused me cause I don't think there were any signs anywhere about that. Did Vaughn just want to send us for a loop for the hell of it or something?

Mr Wallstreet

Post by Mr Wallstreet »

I'm not certain but I'm guessing Vaughan might have made Bradburry so macho as a way of covering up or hiding his sexuality. This has been done lots of times before in other media; characters that act extra tough and spout homophobic phrases sometimes turn out to be gay.