DC Comics Solicitations: July 2010

Batman, Superman, and other comic book legends.

Moderator: Tragic Angelus

Tragic Angelus

DC Comics Solicitations: July 2010

Post by Tragic Angelus »

http://www.comicbookresources.com/?page=article&id=25846

What's everyone looking at come the Summer Time?

BRIGHTEST DAY #5
BRIGHTEST DAY #6
GREEN LANTERN #56
BRIGHTEST DAY: THE ATOM SPECIAL #1
GREEN ARROW #2
JUSTICE LEAGUE OF AMERICA #47
BIRDS OF PREY #3
THE FLASH #4
BATMAN: THE RETURN OF BRUCE WAYNE #4
BATMAN AND ROBIN #14
RED ROBIN #14
OUTSIDERS #31
SUPERGIRL #54
THE LEGION OF SUPER-HEROES #3
DC UNIVERSE LEGACIES #3
ZATANNA #3
WONDER WOMAN #601

BATMAN #701
SUPERMAN #701

Oooooh wow. Looks like a lot of books that month, as most of the Minis, and new pick ups really hit their stride (I hope) that I'll be starting here soon. Legion, Zatana, Birds of Prey, and Flash should all let me know by there whether I really want to keep up with them.

Brightest Day (like I'll drop it, lets be honest), Bruce Wayne, and Legacies will all really kick off by now where they're going and hopefully prove their worth if they haven't by now.

Red Robin and Outsiders are the bottom feeders, with me debating now whether I want to continue them or not. Outsiders due to Didio and Tan's lack luster story, and total destruction of the characters that were in it before they hopped on. Red Robin, with the day one story about to wrap, and Fabian coming on I'm not sure if I'll want to follow up with it. Though it's possible tie in to RoBW might keep me. We'll see.

Really considering picking up Batman and Superman at their 700th issues each, so I'll try to nab those and decide.

Mr Wallstreet

Post by Mr Wallstreet »

Skimming the new solits list, I'll have added BoP & Zee to my pull list and the only mini I'll be adding is the Return of Bruce Wayne. I doubt I'll have kept the Flash on my pull list by July. I'm contemplating replacing Superman/Batman with the regular Batman title and while I was originally going to start collecting Wonder Woman as individual titles, I think I'll stick to the trades for the forseeable future.

What I didn't see while skimming the July solits list is Brave and the Bold. Is my eye sight really that bad or is it not shipping that month?

Tragic Angelus

Post by Tragic Angelus »

Not sure.. I didn't really look for it so I'm not sure if it's there. I thought JMS was staying on it whle moving to WW and Superman but not too sure