JSA

Batman, Superman, and other comic book legends.

Moderator: Tragic Angelus

Mr Wallstreet

JSA

Post by Mr Wallstreet »

The last storyline written by Johns and Ross was a piece of shit.

But the latest story looks pretty good. Black Adam and Isis team up and strip Billy Batson of his powers. From the looks of it, its going to be a kick ass story.

wolf_2099

Post by wolf_2099 »

The last story started good. It ended terribly.

This one, I have been very much looking forward to.
"French is like anal, exotic but oh so unnecessary."

Tragic Angelus

Post by Tragic Angelus »

I dropped the book with the last storyline, before it even finished. I just couldn't stand one more Gog issues. Then they announce this one, which actually sounds decent.. I might grab up the issues I need to cap the run but I'm doubtful on that even just because of how terrible the last run was.

Mr Wallstreet

Post by Mr Wallstreet »

The last story did start out good but it stretched wayyyyyyyyyyy too long but the last issue of the Gog storyline is worth getting even if you stopped reading the Gog storyline halfway through.

The conclusion of the Gog storyline provides an ending to the Kingdom Come Storyline. It shows us what becomes of Superman in the future.

If you guys want me to spoil it I can, unless you'd rather flip through the back issue at your LCS. Let me know. Again, I hated the Gog storyline but the epilogue in the final part was fantastic.

wolf_2099

Post by wolf_2099 »

That it was. Although, it still wasn't a hugely terrible storyline, just not good.
"French is like anal, exotic but oh so unnecessary."

Tragic Angelus

Post by Tragic Angelus »

Didn't you review it before the original board went down? That's what I read since it was the next issue to come out after I dropped the book...

XIII

Post by XIII »

BTW, Wulf, how did your JSA quest end at NYCC?