Marvel titles for October 2009

Spidey, Wolvie, X-men, Captain America, The Hulk, Fantastic Four... you get the idea.

Moderator: XIII

MGM

Marvel titles for October 2009

Post by MGM »

http://www.newsarama.com/comics/090721- ... tions.html

UNCANNY X-MEN #516
X-MEN LEGACY #228
WOLVERINE WEAPON X #6

So many things that looks so good. :(

Goshin

Post by Goshin »

whats happening in x-men post utopia? they gonna add leech artie longshot adam x etc and move to dallas in a big mansion next to bush?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Tragic Angelus

Post by Tragic Angelus »

Uncanny X-Men #516
X-Men Legacy #228
Uncanny X-Men First Class #4
Astonishing X-Men #31

With Jimenez on Astonishing I'll give it a shot as it shouldn't be too delayed. But no promises there.

Also, I'm getting tired of the 'classified info' and 'to be revealed later' crap because of Utopia or whatever. they never revealed (where I could find) the info for September like they said they would so I'm a little annoyed, even though I completely understand why they're doing it.

Goshin

Post by Goshin »

*spoilers*

during the finale battle between the x-men and avengers, the sky lights up and a large bird of fire approaches the battlefield.

"i......am.....phoenix!"

cyclops looks up, all teary eyed

"j-jean?"

then.......POW!

a hollow tip bullet peels jean's cap JFK style, the firebird fades out the sky, and norman osbourne is standing behind jean as she falls, toting an assault rifle, smiling.

the entire battlefield pauses for a moment as her lifeless body lays on the concrete. then, suprisingly, everybody turns back around and continues fighting as if nothing even happened.

"oh well, she'll be back again next year....."
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Goshin

Post by Goshin »

*spoilers*

during the finale battle between the x-men and avengers, the sky lights up and a large bird of fire approaches the battlefield.

"i......am.....phoenix!"

cyclops looks up, all teary eyed

"j-jean?"

then.......POW!

a hollow tip bullet peels jean's cap JFK style, the firebird fades out the sky, and norman osbourne is standing behind jean as she falls, toting an assault rifle, smiling.

the entire battlefield pauses for a moment as her lifeless body lays on the concrete. then, suprisingly, everybody turns back around and continues fighting as if nothing even happened.

"oh well, she'll be back again next year....."
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]