DareDevil #118 spoilers

Spidey, Wolvie, X-men, Captain America, The Hulk, Fantastic Four... you get the idea.

Moderator: XIII

Mr Wallstreet

DareDevil #118 spoilers

Post by Mr Wallstreet »

I liked how Foggy finally got tired of Matt's "woe is me" and "I'll handle it myself which may likely lead to the situation getting fucked up even more" attitude (granted Matt probably is entitled to feeling that given how fucked his life has been since 03).

Watching Foggy shitcan Matt was perversely satisfying.

XIII

Post by XIII »

I don't know. I got this feeling again that I've read this issue like 10 times since I started having Daredevil on my pull-list way back with issue 26.
Yet, I still like the book but sometimes I just get tired of Murdock.

wolf_2099

Post by wolf_2099 »

XIII wrote:I don't know. I got this feeling again that I've read this issue like 10 times since I started having Daredevil on my pull-list way back with issue 26.
Yet, I still like the book but sometimes I just get tired of Murdock.
I get the feeling now, too.

It's not necessarily that the book is worse, it's just it has been the same thing for so long, it's getting stale.

It might just be me, but I feel like it might be time to give DD a bit lighter of a tone, make it a tad more superhero?

This woe-is-me nothing goes right for Murdoch, oh god my woman doesn't love me shtick is wearing thin.

And, I can't believe I am saying this, I am tired of ninjas.

BRING ON THE PIRATES!
"French is like anal, exotic but oh so unnecessary."

Stocky Boy

Post by Stocky Boy »

Same here. If Murdoch was your friend, wouldn't you feel more inclined to just bugger off and leave him to wallow in his perpetual self misery rather than offer him support and let his energy bring you down?

I'm just sticking around for the first arc of the new creative team.

I think Murdoch works best in Noir, but I too would feel a more generic superhero direction would at the very least brighten things up a bit.

IrishCream

Post by IrishCream »

You guys never heard of Catholic guilt? LoLz
YA BETTA ASK SOMEBODDDAAAAAYYYYYYYY!

Mr Wallstreet

Post by Mr Wallstreet »

What do the Catholics have to feel guilty about? It's not like they killed Jesus ;) :D